TouchStar plc has been supplying turnkey data collection and mobile computing solutions for industrial and commercial applications since 1982. ‘Blue Chip’ organisations such as Tata Steel, Wincanton Logistics, GSK, Certas, SHV / Calor, and Lakeland have benefited from a highly professional approach to project fulfilment.
Our solutions are always 'fit for purpose'. To this end, we can provide tangible evidence of our status as a leading supplier. The TouchStar plc group;
- Has a base of over 500,000 installations
- Enjoys a high level of roll-out and repeat business
- Has low staff turnover, plus a high level of expertise in systems integration, wireless technology and networks
- Manufactures a broad range of devices in a variety of form factors ( PDA, tablet, full screen etc.)
- Can also supply and support data capture hardware from a variety of third party manufacturers
- Provides sophisticated software solutions for business applications
- Will undertake bespoke software and hardware development if required
- Supplies vehicle tracking and telematics systems and associated software
The service that we can extend to our clients includes;
- Thorough analysis of client’s overall system requirement. Resolution of integration issues with legacy systems
- System design and manufacture, including bespoke software and hardware development if required
- System commissioning and installation
- Full local post-sale system maintenance and service, including 'rapid response' call-out for any customers that require it
TouchStar plc has become the preferred supplier to many leading organisations throughout the World. Loyalty shown by these customers is testimony to our commitment to in-house quality systems, on-going research and development, employee training and an overall customer-centred approach.