February 2007 AIM Rule 26 was introduced, that stated each AIM company must from admission maintain a website on which key financial and corporate information should be available to view free of charge. Touchstar plc seeks to comply with Rule 26 via the maintenance and regular update of this site.
In addition, the following is a detailed outline of the individual clauses of Rule 26 together with an indication as to where compliance information is located;
- a description of its business and, where it is an investing company, its investing policy and details of any investment manager and/or key personnel;
Business description overview can be found here. More detailed description of the business’ involvement in multiple industries is contained within the main group commercial site www.touchstar.co.uk. Touchstar plc is not an investing company.
- its country of incorporation and main country of operation;
Details of incorporation and other financial and corporate milestones can be found here.
- its current constitutional documents (e.g. its articles of association);
Constitutional documents & articles of association can be found here.
- details of any other exchanges or trading platforms on which the AIM company has applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted or traded;
- the number of AIM securities in issue (noting any held as treasury shares) and, insofar as it is aware, the percentage of AIM securities that is not in public hands together with the identity and percentage holdings of its significant shareholders. This information should be updated at least every 6 months and the website should include the date on which this information was last updated;
Percentage shareholding data is recorded here and is regularly updated.
- details of any restrictions on the transfer of its AIM securities;
A statement on this clause can be found on the following page here.
- the annual accounts published pursuant to rule 19 for the last three years or since admission, whichever is the lesser, and all half-yearly, quarterly or similar reports published since the last annual accounts pursuant to rule 18, and from 3 January 2018 the annual accounts published (on or after that date) pursuant to rule 19 and all half-yearly, quarterly or similar reports published (on or after that date) pursuant to rule 18 must be posted and maintained on its website for a period of at least five years;
Latest accounts information is published on the following page here.
Historical accounts information is published on the following page here.
- all notifications the AIM company has made in the past 12 months. An AIM company must also post and maintain on its website for a period of at least five years all inside information it is required to disclose publicly by MAR on or after 3 January 2018;
All regulatory and non-regulatory notifications are published and maintained on the following page here.
- its most recent admission document together with any circulars or similar publications sent to shareholders within the past 12 months and for a period of at least five years any Prospectus it has published on or after 3 January 2018;
All regulatory and non-regulatory bulletins and circulars can be found here.
- details of a recognised corporate governance code that the board of directors of theAIM company has decided to apply, how the AIM company complies with that code, and where it departs from its chosen corporate governance code an explanation of the reasons for doing so. This information should be reviewed annually and the website should include the date on which this information was last reviewed;
Detailed information on the Touchstar plc corporate governance code is located on the following page here.
- the names of its directors and brief biographical details of each, as would normally be included in an admission document;
A brief profile of Touchstar directors is located on the following page here.
- a description of the responsibilities of the members of the board of directors and details of any committees of the board of directors and their responsibilities;
Board member responsibilities and sub-committee membership is detailed within the Touchstar plc corporate governance code here.
- where the AIM company is not incorporated in the UK, a statement that the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company;
- whether the AIM company is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers, or any other such legislation or code in its country of incorporation or operation, or any other similar provisions it has voluntarily adopted;
We confirm that Touchstar plc is subject to the rules of the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
- details of its nominated adviser and other key advisers (as might normally be found in an admission document).
Details of nominated advisers for Touchstar plc are located on the following page here.