Shares in Issue – 8,475,077 ordinary shares of 5 pence each. None of the shares are hold as treasury shares.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of TouchStar AIM securities and the shares are not listed on any Exchanges or trading platforms other than AIM.
As at 24th March 2021, the company had been notified of the following shareholdings amounting to 3% or more of the issued ordinary share capital:
- Thomas William George Charlton esq (11.03%)
- Chelverton Growth Trust (10.03%)
- Ian Martin (9.5%)
- Interactive Investor Trading Ltd (8.06%)
- Killik & Co (4.74%)
- Roddy McDougall (4.35%)
- Charles Stanley & Co. (5.56%)
- Unicorn Asset Management (3.42%)
- Hargreaves Lansdown (3.43%)
- A J Bell Securities (3.09%)
As at 24th March 2021, the percentage of AIM securities not in public hands was 20.43%