Shares in Issue – 8,475,077 ordinary shares of 5 pence each. None of the shares are hold as treasury shares.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of TouchStar AIM securities and the shares are not listed on any Exchanges or trading platforms other than AIM.
As at 7th August 2023, the company had been notified of the following shareholdings amounting to 3% or more of the issued ordinary share capital:
- Interactive Investor Services Ltd (14.5%)
- Thomas William George Charlton esq (11.33%)
- Ian Martin (10.1%)
- Robert & Virginia Millington (6.98%)
- Charles Stanley & Co. (7.02%)
- Killik & Co (4.83%)
- Roddy McDougall (4.47%)
- Hargreaves Landsdown (3.83%)
- Unicorn Asset Management (3.42%)
As at 7th August 2023, the percentage of AIM securities not in public hands was 21.3%