Shares in Issue – 8,475,077 ordinary shares of 5 pence each. None of the shares are hold as treasury shares.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of TouchStar AIM securities and the shares are not listed on any Exchanges or trading platforms other than AIM.
As at 12th August 2022, the company had been notified of the following shareholdings amounting to 3% or more of the issued ordinary share capital:
- Interactive Investor Services Ltd (13.16%)
- Thomas William George Charlton esq (11.03%)
- Chelverton Growth Trust (10.03%)
- Ian Martin (9.5%)
- Charles Stanley & Co. (5.71%)
- Killik & Co (4.74%)
- Roddy McDougall (4.35%)
- Robert & Virginia Millington (4.1%)
- Unicorn Asset Management (3.42%)
As at 12th August 2022, the percentage of AIM securities not in public hands was 20.43%