Shares in Issue – 8,475,077 ordinary shares of 5 pence each. None of the shares are hold as treasury shares.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of TouchStar AIM securities and the shares are not listed on any Exchanges or trading platforms other than AIM.
As at 26th November 2018, the company had been notified of the following shareholdings amounting to 3% or more of the issued ordinary share capital:
- Chelverton Growth Trust (10.03%)
- Thomas William George Charlton esq (10.03%)
- Ian Martin (8.26%)
- Interactive Investor Trading Ltd (4.74%)
- Roddy McDougall (4.35%)
- Killik & Co (4.34%)
- Spreadex Ltd (3.93%)
- Hargreaves Lansdown (3.72%)
- Unicorn Asset Management (3.3%)
- Charles Stanley & Co. (3.3%)
As at 26th November 2018, the percentage of AIM securities not in public hands was 19.58%